Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Weekly tab….


Before I forget I do want to pen down that after this batch of lotion and shampoo gets over I will make my own lotion and shampoo.

I have been regularly taking a cotton napkin to the restroom to wipe my hands after washing my hands and trying not to use the paper towels.

Been diligently carrying my bags to stores and carrying used plastic bags for produce… by far very very minimal new plastic bags….

Need to do something about the takeout orders that I have to ask Bobby to bring home which contains a ton of plastic containers..

Haven’t bought any new plants in plastic containers…but will have to soon until I find out who sell plants in the cardboard mush containers..

Started planting in the plastic containers that I bought plants in…waiting for plants to grow out their roots for me to put the planters up…



Trying to take the stairs up to my office atleast once in a day..need to work on the zero elevator usage…I made one batch of snack for Fifi last week..need to make a new batch this week to reduce her packaged snacks….

No comments:

Post a Comment