Friday, June 3, 2016

Dissapointments

I heard a great speech by Sheryl Sandberg at 2016 UC Berkeley commencement about how we are wired for coping with loss. And today is one more set back one more disappointment of being on yet another waitlist for Haas. Just introspecting if I am not good enough. If I hadn't worked hard enough. Sandberg's says in her speech that imagine the worse that could happen and that will give you gratitude.

I am grateful for all the things I have in life and the many many times that i have been so lucky and my mind and heart is hungry for more. Is it the hunger to be recognized for getting success or is it gaining more respect from myself and fro people around me.

This journey that I am on today will teach me far more. I am already on this never returning path of wanting to make a difference. Its having the patience and the perception that life has more in store for me.

Today is yet another disappointment, i am sad but i will get up and do better.

No comments:

Post a Comment